The following is a list of Medical related Projects:
- Establishment of Neurosurgery Department – European Hospital – Gaza.
- Damage Rehabilitation for MOH hospitals and medical centers.
- Structural Rehabilitation and supply of equipments for Al Quds Hospital - Gaza.
The following is a list of Water and Waste Water Projects:
- Preparation of RO water desalination unit – Artificial Kidney Department – Al Shifa.
- Construction of Wastewater network in Khanyounis city as well as in Tal Al Hawa and Al Shiekh Ejleen in Gaza city.
- Improvement of Water and Wastewater Services in Gaza Strip, this project includes:
- Construction of Pumping Station and carrier line in Rafah Area.
- Construction of Electricity networks to operate Rafah and Khanyounis Wells.
- Construction of wastewater network in Khanyounis.
- Installation of domestic fittings all over Gaza strip governorates.
- Drilling Wells and improvement of drinking water quality in Deir Al Balah and Khanyounis this project includes:
- Mechanical maintenance of desalination plants in Deir Al Balah and Khanyounis.
- Drilling of Al Maghazi and Khanyounis Wells.
- Supply of disinfectants and special treatment solutions for drinking water in Gaza Strip under CMWU supervision.
- Rehabilitation of infrastructure damages in Gaza city and Beit Lahia.
- Drilling and construction of Al Thawra and Palestine Wells, and maintenance of two existing wells in Al Shate'e Camp.
- Maintenance of Water Wells and partial parts of wastewater networks in Gaza strip, this project includes:
- Rehabilitation and construction of wastewater networks in Rafah, Middle Area and North Area.
- Drilling and Construction of Al Marwa and Khadeja Wells.
- Drilling and Construction of Al Omary wells and maintenance of Ghaben and Al Atatra Wells.
- Operation of Al Thouhairat well.
Tasks Conducted by EMCC:
- Prepare Proposals and Implementation Plans and reports about local conditions.
- Evaluate proposals submitted by institutions for new projects.
- Follow–up the implementation progress.
- Prepare monthly reports for projects implemented by each institution.
Beneficiaries: CMWU & MOH