Who We Are
- EMCC was established in 1995 as a consulting firm to meet the demanding needs for professional engineering, management and institutional capacity building services. EMCC is registered at the association of Engineers in Gaza. Through EMCC diligent focus on the needs of clients, and using EMCC’s broad-spectrum capabilities, EMCC has become one of the best consulting companies in Palestine
- EMCC provides comprehensive high quality professional services in different engineering and management disciplines. EMCC services include planning, engineering, design, construction management, environmental studies, community development, relief and development management, and training courses in several fields. EMCC has designed and supervised some of the most important infrastructure projects in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
- EMCC administrative and technical staff has the depth of experience and design expertise to provide their clients with competent, innovative, and appropriate solutions that are functional, flexible and cost-effective.
- Over the past 27 years, EMCC has been providing consulting services to a variety of clients, including governmental agencies, municipalities, non-governmental organizations, international development organizations, engineering firms and construction companies.
- EMCC is associated with several consulting firms in Europe, USA and Arab counties to provide integrated solutions.