- Owner: Municipal Development and Lending Fund - MDLF
- Location: Gaza Strip
- Duration: 2019-2020
- Type of Services:
The required tasks which achieved during the course of the assignment are:
- Develop a baseline methodology for the assessment.
- Design tools/questionnaire and methodology for data collection of both qualitative and quantitative data.
The assigned tasks aim to gather data related to the identified SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-bound) indicators and may derive more detailed ones as needed in accordance with GVCD – RFW but not limited aspects related to the current situation of the targeted areas.
The outputs of this assignment as follows:
- Final evaluation other than setting the baseline and helps to set targets for project indicators.
- Information on the set indicators such as increased citizens’ satisfaction with services and accountability provided by the local authority.
- Level of participation of vulnerable groups especially youth and women in planning and decision making of the municipal services given the example of SDIP.
- Practices of civic participation and social accountability on the municipal level and assess the impact of the intervention to influence changes in behaviors and practices of vulnerable communities, groups, and municipalities’ environment, policies and strategies.