- Owner: TASHGHIL
- Location: West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Duration: 2005-2006
- Type of Services:
This evaluation was intended to :
- Evaluate the effectiveness, relevance and efficiency of TASHGHIL;
- Help provide experience to improve the design of future operations;
- Help insure greater impact and sustainability of future projects.
The evaluation included an Impact Evaluation measuring changes resulting from projects implemented and the wider effects caused by the various interventions within the poverty oriented employment generation program ( TASHGHIL) in the West Bank and Gaza.
The scope of the evaluation includes, the following items
- Municipal and Educational Component (West Bank and Gaza Strip)
- Cultural Heritage Component (West Bank)
- Social Development activities (West Bank)
- Land and Agricultural Development (Gaza Strip)
- Special Areas (employment generation, economic development, community awareness, needs assessment
- , projects selection and prioritization, stakeholders coordination).