- Owner: Municipal Development and Lending Fund (MDLF)
- Location: in the Gaza Area (Deir Albalah, Gaza , Khan Younis , Rafah& North Gaza Governorates)
- Duration: 2015-2016
- Type of Services:
The main objective of this consultancy assignment is to provide technical assistance to benefited municipalities in the Gaza Area (Deir Albalah, Gaza , Khan Younis , Rafah& North Gaza Governorates), for the implementation of subprojects approved by MDLF as part of the MDP11 – additional financing window Five , as follows :
- Sub-project revision: the LTC shall assist municipalities and review municipal sub-projects including environmental and social safeguards as per MDP II procedures, including assisting in the preparation, review and comment on individual procurement plan, infrastructure and services maintenance, designs, specifications and bidding documents.
- Assisting in the reviewing and commenting on the designs and estimated costs (priced BOQ).
- Subproject implementation and supervision: assist Municipalities in the supervision of investment projects including reporting on progress of implementation, monitoring of indicators, and compliance with the standards as delineated by the MDLF related manuals
- Ensuring compliance with technical and fiduciary aspects: monitors and provide guidance to municipalities on technical and fiduciary aspects of sub-project preparation and implementation to ensure compliance with MDLF’s procurement, financial, social and environment safeguards (including provision of mitigation measures) procedures.