- Owner: Municipal Development and Lending Fund (MDLF)
- Location: West Bank & Gaza
- Duration: 2020 - Now
- Type of Services:
The objective of this study is to prepare a Strategic Environmental and Social Assessment (SESA) for the five urban areas of ICUD Project; Nablus, Ramallah Al Bireh, Bethlehem, Hebron, and Gaza.
The scope of work includes the following:
- Baseline study.
- Assessment of policy, legal and institutional framework and the capacity to manage these issues.
- Identification of environmental and social constraints and opportunities, considering alternatives, analyzing the potential impacts associated with the alternatives and identifies measures to mitigate them.
- Management Plan.
The assignment conducted as a Joint Venture of:
- Thymio Papayannis and Association Inc. (TPA).
- ENVECO S.A.
- Aqua Consulting Center.
- Engineering and Management Consulting Center (EMCC).