- Owner: Municipality of Khan Younis
- Location: Khan Younis
- Duration: 2000-2000
- Type of Services:
The TCU has been established in 1997 as subsidiary of the EMCC to provide consulting services to the Municipality of Khan Younis. Among the services provided:
- Proposed organizational structure for the Technical Department with job description to each division and proposed staff members.
- Prepared and conducted training program for the staff of the municipality in Managerial Skills. The program was divided into three phases, Basic Management Skills, Project Management, and Financial Management. The program was financed by UNDP through PECDAR.
- Prepared several projects proposals for funding.
- Working on a database for the Municipality (structure, staff, services, priorities of projects, etc.)