- Owner: United Nation Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
- Location: Gaza Strip
- Duration: 2020-2021
- Type of Services:
- Assist in providing legal support to the selected cases to obtain the necessary legal documents including tabu certificate, purchase agreement, inheritance agreement, etc
- Review and evaluate the available legal documents by the beneficiaries and determine the level and scope of the needed legal documentation
- Prepare a plan for provision of legal aid based on the conducted assessments.
- Provide legal sessions for all project benefi before signing the UNOPS-Beneficiary Agreement.
- Provide individualized legal counselling sessions to beneficiaries as required with focusing on more
challenging HLP issues “ownership documents” necessary documentation when needed.
- Assist beneficiaries to improve their security of tenure.
- Provide support during the implementation process and in any negotiations that may be required
- Facilitate eight working group consultations to the proposed projects’ beneficiaries.
- Other relevant support as required.